Greater Feast of Sir Karl Johannes Germer, died October 25,1962 at West Point, California
- Greater Feast of Saint Gérard Encausse
- “This is that which is written: ‘A feast for Life, and a greater feast for Death!’ in THE BOOK OF THE LAW.”
- “Dee would certainly have known of the famous first translation into Latin by the Neoplatonist and suspected heretic, Johannes Scotus Erigena/Eriugena, (c. 815-877), but it seems unlikely that he was aware of Eriugena’s rather controversial commentaries. These commentaries were not rediscovered until 1681 along with the condemned De division nature.”
- The Kabbalah, Magick, and Thelema. Selected Writings. Volume II.
- The Kabbalah, Magick, and Thelema