Most religions focus on the ultimate ‘truth’. There seem to be different versions of this.
Edward De Bono, H+ (Plus) A New Religion?
- “The religions of the world, though all aiming at teaching truth, express that truth in different ways, and we are more prone to emphasize the differences than to look for the correspondences in what they teach.”
- “The form of the teaching communicated has varied considerably from age to age; it has been expressed under different veils; but since the ultimate truth the Mysteries aim at teaching is always one and the same, there has always been taught, and can only be taught, one and the same doctrine.”
- “The principle which presides over the Rosicrucian Society is the truth; and he who knows the truth, and follows it in practice, is a member of the society over which the truth practises.”
- “Awake from dream, the truth is known: awake from waking, the Truth is—The Unknown.”
- “This is, however, only one aspect of IT, which may perhaps be defined as the Ultimate Reality.”