Here’s a summary of activity for the week ending April 9th, 2017.
Happy Three Days of the Writing of the Book of the Law! This week, and today, has been mostly about posting links to Book of the Law resources at the library. I may have gone a bit overboard. Sometimes these things, they happen!
I also have added a new Figure to the library: Franz Hartmann! There’s already a bunch of new resources to check out, and the potential for many more to come.
This month, I ask you to take a few minutes to answer a few questions about what the library means to you, how you use it, and so forth. Your answers will help me improve the library, for you and everyone, and you will also have for a chance to win a gratis download for an anthology album!
I’ve posted the last images from the old visual pool at Flickr to the blog this week, and a few were from quite a while ago. My bad. Anyhow, the Flickr group is now closed to new additions, and the pool is entirely in one place: Visual Pool on the BBS. Please join me there!
Here’s a summary of posts on the blog from last week
- Greater Feast of François Rabelais — Calendar
- Greater Feast of Francis Bacon — Calendar
- Second Day of the Writing of the Book of the Law 2017 — Calendar
- First Day of the Writing of the Book of the Law 2017 — Calendar
- The Serpent Symbol in the Ancient Near East — Review
- Mail call May 5, 2016 — Visual
- Mail call May 31, 2016 — Visual
- As Above, So Below — Visual
Some top pages at the library
- The Holy Koran of the Moorish Science Temple of America — Moorish Science Temple
- Leah Sublime — Poetry — Aleister Crowley
- Secret Fire: The Relationship Between Kundalini, Kabbalah, and Alchemy — Mark Stavish
- The Cipher Manuscript — Golden Dawn
- The New Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram — Michael Osiris Snuffin
Some top posts on social media
- The Obsidian Mirror of John Dee and Edward Kelly
- The Stèle of Revealing – Liber Legis — The Book of the Law – Hermetic Library
- The Old Comment to AL (Liber Legis) The Book of the Law by Aleister Crowley – Liber Legis — The Book of the Law – Hermetic Library
- The Order Exhibited at the Rites – Theurgia or The Egyptian Mysteries By Iamblichos – Sacred Texts – Hermetic Library
- Chapter I – Liber Al vel Legis sub figurâ CCXX as Delivered By XCIII = 418 to DCLXVI – Liber Legis — The Book of the Law – Hermetic Library
Some top posts on the BBS
- “The centuries-long search for a fountain of youth has led many people down regrettable holes.”
- “This suggests that consciousness … is the hardware that the software described by physics runs on.”
- Goetia 4th
- The Catacombs of Vur
- Weiser Antiquarian Books Catalogue No. 168, The Tarot