Greater Feast of William Blake, died August 12, 1827 at Westminster, United Kingdom.
- “William Blake was the first writer of modern times to preach the indissoluble marriage of all great art with symbol.”
- “William Blake was one of these men, and if he spoke confusedly and obscurely it was because he spoke things for whose speaking he could find no models in the world about him.”
- Greater Feast of William Butler Yeats
- Greater Feast of William Wynn Westcott
- Works by William Blake at Tate Britain through Jan 18, 2014