Here’s a summary of activity for the week ending August 27th, 2017.
This Thursday the podcast and video of the first Reader’s Theatre in voice chat will be posted. The podcast will post here on the blog and the video will post over on the library channel on YouTube. I was the only person to show up, so I read some selections to myself and the library cats. I did make a recording, which I’ll probably put up on the blog as a podcast and as a video up on the library’s YouTube channel. I definitely prove I didn’t rehearse, but, hey, that just means it was exactly what I said it would be!
I probably will do a few more, even if it’s just me doing them. But if it’s just me then there’s not much reason to do them in voice chat. Realistically, if it’s just me reading, then recording them directly, instead of through voice chat, would be better quality. Might as well try a few more anyway, either way, though.
Got ideas of what you’d want to attend or participate in as far as events over in voice chat? Or for another library podcast or video? Also, if you are interested in hosting or being a guest for an event, interview, class, or soever in voice chat or podcast or video get in touch and let’s talk about getting things going!
I’ve been getting a few submissions for Magick, Music and Ritual 13! I still need more to make an album, so, you know, get on that or let others know! Also, there’s GIT COMMIT GLITCH, the Odd Order anthology too, for which I haven’t gotten any submissions yet.
Lots of new pages and work on old pages on the site, which is pretty much every week, really. You can always check the front page of the site which shows the most recent changes and new pages, or check out the Recent Changes special page for a full list.
Here’s a summary of posts on the blog from last week
- Shibumi — Review
- Feast of Krishna — Calendar
- Capitalist Realism — Review
- Greater Feast of Alessandro Cagliostro — Calendar
- Greater Feast of Friedrich Nietzsche — Calendar
- Power of the Witch — Review
- Practical Candleburning Rituals — Review
- Practical Demonkeeping — Review
- Principles of Paganism — Review
- “Death Is An Absolute, Life Is Conditional” — Quote
- Psychic Self-Defense — Review
Some top pages at the library
- On the Gods and The World by Sallustius, Part I — Sacred Texts
- Opening by Watchtower — An Enochian Miscellany
- Self-Identification with Deity and Voces Magicae in Ancient Egyptian and Greek Magic — Papyri Graecae Magicae
- The Order of the Lion and the Order of the Eagle — Sabazius
- The Realization and Suppression of Situationism — Bob Black
Some top posts on social media
- Liber V vel Reguli – Technical Libers of Thelema – The Libri of Aleister Crowley – Hermetic Library
- Chapter 0 The Magical Theory of the Universe – Book 4 – The Libri of Aleister Crowley – Hermetic Library
- Fourth Lecture – Asana and Pranayama – Eight Lectures on Yoga – The Libri of Aleister Crowley – Hermetic Library
- Alice Wesley Torr or Aleister Crowley? – The World’s Tragedy – The Libri of Aleister Crowley – Hermetic Library
- Liber DCLXVI The Master Therion: A Biographical Note – Technical Libers of Thelema – The Libri of Aleister Crowley – Hermetic Library
Some top posts on the BBS
- “It’s on a scale, with a reach, that’s beyond anything beyond the Discordian originators ever have imagined”
- “spend any time with the KLF and you learn not to ask too many questions”
- “no significant difference in the treatment outcomes for patients who saw a therapist and those who followed a self-help book or online program”
- Invitation to a Rebirth (Life after Death)
- “Just don’t, right? It’s already been done.”