Holy shit, human beings, the shit they come up with.
Jeremy P Bushnell, The Weirdness: A Novel
- “If these three sets of letters are correlated inward to the three angelic hierarchies given in Liber Secundus then the correspondence would be Thrones to the Circumference, Thrones to the Septagon, and Holy Sevenfold Table and Angels to the Isosceles Triangles and Mysterious Sevenfold Table.”
- “it appears extremely probable that the whole Egyptian population was allowed a certain participation in the Mysteries; for the tests of a candidate before Initiation were of such a nature that none but human beings developed to a considerable degree of perfection could hope to stand them.”
- “Ya know what? I’m human. I piss, I shit, I fart and belch and vomit when I get sick. I fuck, and I bleed from my crotch once a month like most bio-females my age. Furthermore, I have a bad temper, strong opinions and a bad habit of putting my foot in my mouth at inopportune times. And you know what? I’m not going to pretend those things aren’t as much a part of me along with the intelligence, perseverance, love of talking shop, and pure sexiness, just so I can create a wholly positive image.”
- “Eat it, you sow! I’m your dog, fuck, shit! Swallow it now! Rest for a bit! Satan, you gave A crown to a slave.”
- “Stab your demonic Smile to my brain! Soak me in cognac Cunt and cocaine; Sprawl on me! Sit On my mouth, Leah, shit!”