Within the laughter lies a collective relief so deep-seated that it becomes a little uncanny.
Thomas Olde Heuvelt, Hex
- “The guy is nuts. He sees omens in morning wood.”
- It had broken their hearts, just as every unfulfilled dream breaks the human heart, but that was life.
- “Thus shall His laughter be thrilled through with Ecstasy.”
- “Edward expects things from this world…he holds it to a standard. Such people may have a kind of power in them. They can be creatures of great kindness, or great malice. Their expectations give them deep roots, deep sense of self.”
- “One True God crieth hriliu! And the laughter of the Death-rattle is akin”