Here’s a summary of activity for the week ending February 18th, 2018.
Lots of new pages and work on old pages on the site, which is pretty much every week, really. You can always check the front page of the site which shows the most recent changes and new pages, or check out the Recent Changes special page for a full list.
Want to join me on this blog and create new art or writing for Hermetic Library? Pitch your Idea!
Here’s a summary of posts on the blog from last week
- “Tell your God to ready for blood.” — Quote
- Greater Feast of Giordano Bruno — Calendar
- “By lantern light I scrawl a hoary poem on wrinkled toad skin!” — Quote
- “This is not magic. This is the way the world is, only very few people take the time to stop and note it.” — Quote
- “It’s the learning fuckin’ nothing, Al, that keeps me young.” — Quote
- Feast of Valentinus — Calendar
- Greater Feast of Richard Wagner — Calendar
- “Has it occurred to you that science is magic we don’t understand yet?” — Quote
Some top pages at the library
- Αη De Libertate Corporis from Liber Aleph — Aleister Crowley
- Prayers and Prophecies — T Polyphilus
- The Formation of The Tree of Life Being “A Qabalistic Conception of The Creative Process.” from Q.B.L. — Charles Stansfeld Jones
- The Sign of the Cross — Mark Stavish
- Islam and Eugenics — Hakim Bey
Some top posts on social media
- Chapter 4 The Structure of the Golden Dawn and its Rituals – The Nature, Structure, and Role of the Soul In the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn – The Golden Dawn Library Project – Hermetic Library
- The Voudon Gnostic Workbook
- The Neteru of Kemet
- Just passed 15,000 followers of the library’s Twitter account! So, here’s Atu XV, The Devil
- Greater Feast of Giordano Bruno, died February 17, 1600 at Rome, Italy