He balls me better than anyone I know, no weekend joy-popping thrill, but like wine, grass, home-baked bread, a real nourishment for body and soul, day in and day out.
Mary Sativa, Acid Temple Ball
- “Roll my hips, feel him deep and solid inside me, solid and real as space on acid, the shape of desire.”
- “This, our body of mortality, this veil of flesh and blood clothing the inner soul of us, this is the real ‘badge of innocence,’ the common ‘bond of friendship,’ with which the Great Architect has been pleased to invest us all this, the human body, is the badge which is ‘older and nobler than that of any other Order in existence'”
- “Hey, how are you doing?” San Francisco-gracious, the noblesse oblige of those totally wiped out on drugs
- “Dorothy dancing on the beach, arms raised and bleeding; there should be Krishna-angels in white robes to kneel at her feet and catch the blood in their open mouths, mouths strained open like chalices; the beat of the flutes and drums.”
- “we have hitherto written of man as composed of soul and body; but the Initiated Egyptians regarded themselves as being far from simply soul and body. They gave names to several human faculties, and postulated for each a possibility of separate existence.”