Here’s a summary of activity for the week ending May 20th, 2018.
Lots of new pages and work on old pages on the site, which is pretty much every week, really. You can always check the front page of the site which shows the most recent changes and new pages, or check out the Recent Changes special page for a full list.
Want to join me on this blog and create new art or writing for Hermetic Library? Pitch your Idea.
Here’s a summary of posts on the blog from last week
- Leon Battista Alberti’s Hypnerotomachia Poliphili — Review
- Grimoire of the Necronomicon — Review
- Greater Feast of Elias Ashmole — Calendar
- On the Fruit of Knowledge and the Precession of the Ages — Review
- Aldus and his Dream Book — Review
- Annihilation — Review
- The Dirge of Reason — Review
Some top pages at the library
- Liber Arcanorum τών ATU τού TAHUTI QUAS VIDIT ASAR IN AMENNTI sub figurâ CCXXXI Liber Carcerorum τών QLIPHOTH cum suis Geniis. Adduntur Sigilla et Nomina Eorum. — Aleister Crowley
- Invisibility Ritual aka “The Creepy-Crawl Chameleon Rite: A Method of Not Being Noticed” — Chaos Magick
- A Wedding Ceremony — Sabazius
- Aleister Crowley Freemason? Revisited — David Richard Jones
- Shades of the Craft — Walter C Cambra
Some top posts on social media
- Chaos Magick – Hermetic Library
- y3mk – Profiles – Anthology – Hermetic Library
- Chapter XVII: Astral Journey: Example, How to do it, How to Verify your Experience – Magick Without Tears – The Libri of Aleister Crowley – Hermetic Library
- Ars Memorativa – Articles – Caduceus: The Hermetic Quarterly – Hermetic Library
- Worms of the Earth – Profiles – Anthology – Hermetic Library