Here’s a summary of activity for the week ending July 8, 2018.
I’ve received a package from Fiddler’s Green with things I’ll be sending out to Patrons with Postal Exchange and Publication Subscription perks. I should get those out this week, if I get them all sorted!
Don’t forget that I announced the call for submissions to Hermetic Library’s anthology album for 2018, Magick, Music and Ritual 14!
Lots of new pages and work on old pages on the site, which is pretty much every week, really. You can always check the front page of the site which shows the most recent changes and new pages, or check out the Recent Changes special page for a full list.
Want to join me on this blog and create new art or writing for Hermetic Library? Pitch your Idea.
Here’s a summary of posts on the blog from the last week
- The Mystery of Numbers — Review
- Death’s Master — Review
- “Anyone who destroys more than he creates must be miserable beyond expression” — Quote
- In Bad Faith — Review
- “‘Platonic’ my ass” — Quote
- “it is human nature to seek simple solutions to complex problems” — Quote
- Greater Feast of Swami Vivekananda — Calendar
- “all tends toward spiritual evolution” — Quote
- “Time enough for food and drink after we’ve sent this fellow to hell.” — Quote
- “It is hard, in fact, not to imagine the Angelic Conversations as a kind of Elizabethan sitcom” — Quote
Some top pages at the library
- Getting Started In The Western Mystery Tradition — Journal of the Western Mystery Tradition
- The Progression of The Ego Into The Self via The Law of Thelema — Gerald del Campo
- Anarchism And Other Impediments To Anarchy — Bob Black
- The Control of Psychic Prana — Swami Vivekananda
- Imagination — Hakim Bey
Some top posts on social media