Here’s a summary of activity for the week ending July 22, 2018.
Don’t forget that I announced the call for submissions to Hermetic Library’s anthology album for 2018, Magick, Music and Ritual 14! The first submission has arrived, so it has begun!
Lots of new pages and work on old pages on the site, which is pretty much every week, really. You can always check the front page of the site which shows the most recent changes and new pages, or check out the Recent Changes special page for a full list.
Want to join me on this blog and create new art or writing for Hermetic Library? Pitch your Idea.
Here’s a summary of posts on the blog from the last week
- “After all, a cat left outside on its own will cross any border it wants.” — Quote
- “the solstices of summer and winter are the gates of the gods” — Quote
- “even librarians have needs” — Quote
- The Great Secret — Review
- “Angels of grace, protect me! cried Frederic recoiling. Deserve their protection, said the spectre.” — Quote
- “justice was what love looks like in public” — Quote
- The Deep Gate — Review
- Our Lady of Darkness — Review
- Agents of Dreamland — Review
Some top pages at the library
- The Occult Novels of Dion Fortune — Journal of the Western Mystery Tradition
- I hight Don Quixote, I live on peyote — Jack Parsons
- The Chalice of Ecstasy — Frater Achad
- I Make Myself Invisible — Aleister Crowley
- Apocryphal sayings of the Prophet Noble Drew Ali — Moorish Science Temple
Some top posts on social media
- Mutus Liber – No. 3, Fall – Volume 1, 1995 – Articles – Caduceus: The Hermetic Quarterly – Hermetic Library
- Jack Parsons – Hermetic Library
- The Serapeion Project – Hermetic Library
- Scarlet Muse – Welcome to the Original Leila Waddell Memorial Web Site – Hermetic Library
- The Rite of Mercury – Welcome to the Original Leila Waddell Memorial Web Site – Hermetic Library