They bore witness, in a serious and ceremonious manner, to the unravelling of this union.
Uvi Poznansky and Zeev Kachel, Home
- “He would crouch at the threshold, and call, call, call, call her Knock, knock, knock at the door; no more held back, but wild This is the place where he put pen to paper”
- “The prospect of finding the end of life at the beginning seemed contradictory at first; but then, she figured, it was so much better than finding it at the proper end.”
- It would be scary, either way-but when time draws near, you need all the help you can get.
- “He had certainly experience of all but the most profound of the mystical states, of that union with created things which assuredly must precede the soul’s union with the uncreated spirit.”
- “Now the Egyptians had elaborated a marvelous system of symbolism. The forms of the universal powers or Gods, stood, each complete, behind a human or animal mask; his Divinity symbolized by his headdress, his powers by his Staff and the Symbol of Life which he bore in his hands.”