Here’s a summary of activity for the week ending October 14th, 2018.
I’m going to be trying, again, to get my computer fixed, which is a big ordeal, and two days of travel across the state and back; but, wish me luck! Hopefully I’ll have a working desktop machine again soon. So mote it be.
I had a suggestion for a new Research Topic from a Patron who would like to hear more about Enneagrams, So, I posted that specific call for submissions. This and related topics, like G I Gurdjieff and the Forth Way, are not something that I’ve got much on at the library, so this is a great suggestion where more could be done, including articles for the blog, resources at the library, and entries for the Hermeneuticon wiki.
As a reminder, there is a Research Topics perk for ongoing Patrons of Hermetic Library. If you’re already a Patron with that perk, consider letting me know, if there are and research topics that you’d like to have posted. If you want to participate in suggesting new research topics, and help support the submissions process for new work on those topics, consider joining in!
I also have created a new short link http://research.hrmtc.com that will arrive at a list of all the posted Research Topics on the library blog.
I’ve made an offer for a guest post that I hope to have posted this week or next, so watch for that. This is a successful submission that was an idea the author pitched, made it through the submissions process, and I’m excited for when I can share it with you soon.
You may also be interested to hear that I’ve just released the third anthology album for Rigaroga’s Odd Order. As a reminder, Rigaroga is my techno-geek persona, and Odd Order is a space for nerdish and geeky stuff that I’m involved in. The 2018 release is BIT NIBBLE BYTE, with 5 tracks from 4 new and returning artists. Check that out and consider picking it up as a digital download!
Lots of new pages and work on old pages on the site, which is pretty much every week, really. You can always check the front page of the site which shows the most recent changes and new pages, or check out the Recent Changes special page for a full list.
Want to join me on this blog and create new art or writing for Hermetic Library? Pitch your Idea.
Here’s a summary of posts on the blog from this last week
- “Everyone knows” — Quote
- Greater Feast of Anne Leah Crowley — Calendar
- Ancient Light — Review
- Omnium Gatherum: October 12, 2018
- “whole nations grow rich at the cost of those nations which lag behind” — Quote
- Lesser Feast of Aleister Crowley — Calendar
- Call for submissions on the research topic Enneagrams
- Conan the Free Lance — Review
- “it still ain’t the real thing” — Quote
- Unflattening — Review
- “They bore witness, in a serious and ceremonious manner, to the unravelling of this union.” — Quote
Some top pages at the library
- The Essential Skills of Magick — Norton’s Imperium
- Tarot Cards — Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn
- ZAX in The Vision and The Voice — Aleister Crowley
- A Guide to the Study of Thelema — John “Ash” Bowie
- The Death Posture and The New Sexuality — Chaos Magick
Some top posts on social media
- Lesser Feast of Aleister Crowley, born October 12, 1875 at Leamington Spa, England — Instagram
- Greater Feast of Anne Leah Crowley, Poupée, died October 14, 1920 at Palermo, Italy
- You may have heard that Google+ is shutting down, as sometimes happens with such things.
- Lesser Feast of Aleister Crowley, born October 12, 1875 at Leamington Spa, England — Facebook