Well, at some point, you almost just have to choose what you are going to believe or not believe.
J Kelley Anderson, Casting Shadows
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- “Just because something is new to you, dear, does not mean it is new to this world.”
- “Edward expects things from this world…he holds it to a standard. Such people may have a kind of power in them. They can be creatures of great kindness, or great malice. Their expectations give them deep roots, deep sense of self.”
- “We do not whine about pain and loss! It is a gift. Burn your hand and understand fire, child! You don’t learn about the frost by asking for its name. You give it a finger…a toe. Hmm?”
- “I have seen a great many things that I might once have considered impossible, or unbelievable. I find I no longer have clearly defined parameters for such matters. I choose to do my work to the best of my own abilities, and leave others to their own.”
- Choose ye an island!