Here’s a summary of activity for two weeks ending July, 2019.
Oh, wow. I just realized that I put June as the month on the last update, even though it was July. I don’t even know what, but that I’ve been so frazzled because of all the work being done. Still being done. It’s been almost a month now. I don’t see the end yet, and almost nothing that’s been started has been completed. Everything is in turmoil, but I’ve been getting work done on the site in the mornings before the contractors get here.
By the by, I’ll be making my list of all current Postal and Subscription Patrons for the next mailing soon! My schedule for that got all off as I’ve been flummoxed. But, I’ll be doing that list, and then plan on sending something out in the first few weeks of August to everyone.
Welp, I finished a bunch of new pages, and the contractors have arrived as I’ve been writing this. So, it begins again!
Don’t forget! I’ve posted the call for submissions to Magick, Music and Ritual 15, the anthology for 2019.
I’m obviously looking for audio tracks, but also cover artwork, and other bonus downloads! Will you participate this year? Know someone who might want to participate? Let them know about it and have them get in touch with me!
Lots of new pages and work on old pages on the site, which is pretty much every week, really. You can always check the front page of the site which shows the most recent changes and new pages, or check out the Recent Changes special page for a full list.
Want to join me on this blog and create new art or writing for Hermetic Library? Pitch your Idea.
Here’s a summary of posts on the blog from these last few weeks
- The Occult Experience — Review
- Shut up! How can you be so bad at secret societies? You’re in two of them! — Quote
- The Occult and the Third Reich — Review
- One church was sufficient for all. They knew nothing about heresies and schisms but assembled together to hear a simple story simply told. — Quote
- The Nine Doors of Midgard — Review
- Sometimes the Gods used Henry. It seemed like a fair trade-off. He had been known to use them, too. — Quote
- Forged — Review
- She had just, through dwelling on the shite of modern life, taken her seat in the waiting room for death. She spat on the ground and swore under her breath. — Quote
- Mention My Name in Atlantis — Review
- ‘Where there’s a key,’ he said to himself, ‘there must be a lock nearby.’ — Quote
- Briar Rose & Spanking the Maid — Review
- Trust me, The Librarian’s no Willie Wonka. — Quote
- Black Helicopters — Review
- I looked to the back of my eyeballs as I tried to drift off in the waking darkness of my insomniac night, and then, it may seem crazy, but I popped out of my body as if on an elastic band. — Quote