“Now you’re freaking me out,” Gary said. “I’m freaking myself out,” Jim said.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- “Plenty of men—and women—have already gone where I’m going. But I’ll be the first person currently in this room to make the trip.”
- “Look, there’s no point in freaking out about the trials and ruining your day,” Phillip said. “I know,” Martin agreed. “Freak out tomorrow. That’s when the trials are. Today is meant to be a day of fun. Possibly your last.”
- “I’ve prepared a PowerPoint presentation that will cover the basics of what I wish to discuss with you,” Lucifer begins, opening up the ThinkPad. “Stop,” Billy says. “PowerPoint?” “It’s my preferred medium,” says Lucifer. “No,” Billy says. “Just no. You want to talk? We can talk. But I’m hungover, I’m annoyed, I’m still kind of losing my shit, I’m not watching a freaking PowerPoint presentation.” “PowerPoint is actually quite unfairly maligned,” Lucifer says.