should I now be entering these other realms, these secret twilight places, which may have hidden dangers?
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- “I had no real idea what the people in HR actually did, apart from lose your confidential information, and practically want to know your blood group and who you are currently shagging when you fill in a form, just so they can all discuss you amongst themselves.”
- I looked to the back of my eyeballs as I tried to drift off in the waking darkness of my insomniac night, and then, it may seem crazy, but I popped out of my body as if on an elastic band.
- “That’s right, just get rid of me you weirdoes, so you can talk about your stupid make believe stuff,” he replied. “Don’t be ridiculous Angus we’re only going to talk about you,” Sue laughed at him. “Well off you trot then.”
- “I was half conscious and in that place where I usually see the faces of people I don’t know melt into dark eyed skulls and other horrors.”
- “This country has become insane, what with the Government pretending there are aliens in order to cleanse society of any people that are using the welfare state. Surely nobody has the right to choose who is worth keeping alive and who will be discarded?”