I saw the petty, the quarrelsome, the selfish, — they were like men, O Lord, they were even like unto men. I saw Thee in these.
Aleister Crowley, Liber DCCCXIIII vel ARARITA, II:6
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- “It is like looking for an escape of gas with a lighted candle. As far as the search goes, there is little fear of failure!”
- O coffee! By the mighty Name of Power do I invoke thee, consecrating thee to the Service of the Magic of Light. Let the pulsations of my heart be strong and regular and slow! Let my brain be wakeful and active in its supreme task of self-control! That my desired end may be effected through Thy strength, Adonai, unto Whom be the Glory for ever! Amen without lie, and Amen, and Amen of Amen.
- “Kamchatka belongs to ‘Mother Russia’ – a punning affirmation of its ‘Yin’ nature. As well it is a place very little touched by human beings, in which drastic changes of ecology and terrain occur on a regular basis. It contains many unique plant and animal species, thus representing the way in which Binah is unrestrained by the ‘status quo’ of the lower spheres.”
- “I have never been able to understand, by the way, why the angels contented themselves with a single victory. It would have been much nicer for everybody if they had marched straight on to Berlin.”
- The true and noble life of man during the precious conscious interlude is the life of philosophic speculation.