I suppose it’s that time of year to check out Hermetic Library’s top nine posts (on Instagram) for 2023! I didn’t do one last year, since I’d tried to leave big social media, then after a hiatus returned. So, now that I’m back, here’s a kinda odd mix of things that people seemed to like, out of all the stuff I posted over the year.
- The Witches of World War II
- Ancient Pagan Werewolf Cults and Their influence — May 16, 2023, online
- Jack Parsons Laboratory is making the Internet more secure
- ULTIMATE GOD – MINISTRY OF INFORMATION – Hermetic Library
- Bedside Baphomet and brutal Baphroom urinhell at AI Baphotel
- The Psychology of Ritual
- She would only do what she wilt, and he upheld the law
- “The Devil does not exist. It is a false name invented by the Black Brothers to imply a Unity in their ignorant muddle of dispersions. A devil who had unity would be a God.”
- The Relationship between A∴A∴ and O.T.O.
Three of the top nine were Omnium Gatherum posts about things beyond the library. One was a calendar event. One was a meme. One was a new piece of propaganda from the Office of the Ministry of Information. One was a review by T Polyphilus (and posts about that review in particular went wild across several platforms). One was an Aleister Crowley quote from the corpus of materials at the library. And, one was a new post from the zine.
If I were smart, I should post more stuff like those things, probably; but, I’m a loner, Dottie! A rebel!
But, seriously, there’s so much to check out in the entire archive for the year on the blog. There’s a lot of things both on and off the site I talk about over the year, and a wide variety of things that are related to the overall subject matter of the library. I hope you enjoyed this last year with me, and found things of interest to check out! I’ll look forward to sharing more with you and everyone next calendar year!