Devotional Dance: Sacred Movements for Meditation and Transformation with T Thorn Coyle is a DVD, available from Fields Book Store, from 2006, which is part of the collection at the Reading Room.
Not only is Thorn herself a Hermetic Library anthology artist, but I just realized the music on this DVD is by, another anthology artist, Aleph Kali [see, also].
“Movement is a key to unlock the doorways into spirit. Engage your body, call up life power, and become whole in all your parts.
This instructional DVD includes moving meditations for
· Elements of Life — Earth, Air, Fire, Water, and Spirit
· Iron Pentacle — Sex, Pride, Self, Power and Passion
· Pearl Pentacle — Love, Law, Knowledge, Liberty and Wisdom
· Warrior Pentacle — Commitment, Honor, Truth, Strength and Compassion
· Triple Soul — Sticky One, Shining Body and Sacred Dove.” — back cover